Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Elf Excitement, Part 3

Nutcracker was at it again!

Monday he was so excited for the Texans' win that he found our magnetic letters and wrote "Go Texans" on the board!!! He was very proud of our team for winning the AFC championship! I'm glad Nutcracker really likes coming to stay with us in Houston. :)

Tuesday we found Nutcracker sleeping in our yellow basket. He thought one of the boxes I had from a Christmas present was pretty and looked comfy so he snuggled in. I guess he was just too exhausted from working so hard with Santa to get ready for Christmas!

Wednesday we found Nutcracker in our Christmas tree! I wonder how he got all the way up there! We were worried about him getting too hot with the lights on, but he seemed to be fine. He must be feeling very festive.

He was very ready for Polar Express Day on Thursday. He had taken our train down from around the tree and put it on the floor! His gingerbread friends were back to play with him.

Friday we were sad to see Nutcracker go. I forgot to take a picture of him in all our day's excitement, but he wrote us a very sweet poem about how he'd miss us very much. He promised he'd be back next year though and that he'd watch us through the SantaCam until Christmas. We'll miss him!

I'm so glad that Nutcracker got to be a part of our classroom family. I hope he had fun. I know the kids loved seeing him each and every day.

Happy holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment