Friday, November 2, 2012

Field Trip!!!

Today was one of my FAVORITE days of the entire year! We went to Dewberry Farm!!! The purpose of our field trip is to help build schema for our writing. While a lot of kids know what the different farm animals are, they don't always get a chance to see them up close and personal. The trip (as always) was AWESOME! We got to see farm animals, corn fields, pumpkin patches, hay rides, and all kinds of other great things. I wish I could post all the pictures of the kiddos that I took. I'm sure you're going to hear all about it tonight!

Thank you to all the parents who came out to volunteer and chaperone. We really couldn't have done it without your help! You were rock stars!!! :)

Now I'm off to take a nap because I am exhausted!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment