Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

It feels so strange not blogging! I just wanted to tell everyone Happy New Year! I feel very blessed by 2012, and I cannot wait to see what 2013 has in store for us. I'm missing my little firsties. :) I hope everyone is doing well! We'll be seeing you in a week!

I went to Zoo Lights with some of my family and thought maybe some of the kiddos would like to see the pictures. It was gorgeous! They had lights set up everywhere. A couple of the exhibits were open, but I have to admit it was a little spooky in the dark! They also had some beautiful light displays that used shadows to make pictures (like the last giraffes). There was also a "Parade of Animals" with statues going through a pretty walkway. All in all, I loved it!

I know our 5th graders had gone and performed before Christmas, too. I'm sure they did a wonderful job! :)

The zoo has changed SO much since the last time I was there (maybe 3 years ago? Eek!). I definitely will have to make another trip there during the daytime to scope it out.

Enjoy the photos! Sorry for the not-so-wonderful quality. I just had my phone with me. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment